[K12OSN] OT: web browsing slowness- revisted

Barry Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Wed Mar 17 23:36:58 UTC 2010

Hello All,

Wanted to add a little more to what has already been discussed. I would
doubt this will really do any good,,,but,, I am thinking what Peter
mentioned into the slowness web browsing, having something to do with
javascript does seem to be a part of the slowness problem.
I have found that when typing a message in Facebook,,,,which does a "
popup box" to type into,,the typing delay is just unacceptably slow! I
don't think it is exactly the spell checking part as spell checking
works good in most apps that does not have this extra 'popup box'
scenario.
For example when typing a message in these mentioned popup boxes,,,The
TC can not even switch between web pages until the "typed keys "have
caught up". It uses that much resource(of who knows what?), is what I am
trying to say,,I guess...:)
Kind of the scenario was it the chicken or the egg first:)

Take Care,
Barry