[K12OSN] Fresh install of F12 and problems with NBD

Odin Nøsen odin at gnuskole.no
Wed Mar 31 18:34:35 UTC 2010

I've just made a fresh install of F12 w/updates with LTSP, and I'm using NBD instead of
the NFS. I've used this setup in F11 with no problems. Now the LTSP-client doesn't load
lts.conf from /var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386 and I can't log on. The lts.conf-file in
/etc/lts.conf in the client stays the same as in the /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf

If I use NFS - then there is no problem. And NBD -works- if I use the -old- F11-kernel
in the pxe-boot. NBD just doesn't work with the updated F12 (i686) kernel - and there is
no error messages in the log-files in the ltsp-client (not that I have found).

Please help!

Odin