[K12OSN] OT: web browsing slowness- revisted

Hello All,

This is pretty much off topic,but is in fact TC related(I think). I
visit several motorcycle sites/message boards. I have found two message
boards that are 'UltraBB Powered" These are of course two different
domains FYI. Both of these message boards REALLY hangs any TC i try and
use on them,especially when PMing someone were the spell checking takes
place as well as scrolling goes wild,,no control whatsoever!. For
example any TC i use at home will play YouTube stuff fine. For whatever
reason it appears that the UltraBB code really affects Firefox? Anyone
ever run into this?
I know stupid post that really doesn't seem 'logical'...:)
Only thing that enters my mind is that possibly even though different
domains the two domains are hosted 'on the same server' somewhere?

Take Care,
Barry