Re: [K12OSN] Install packages from full Fedora 10

How about just using K12LTSP 5.0EL? This one is the most stable and "just works" without problem.

--TP

Michael Izak wrote:
Hello. I don't have a network connection to the outside. You are right, the fedora 10 DVD files are RPM not RAR. My mistake. Are you saying the LTSP 5 package is not part of the Fedora 10 full package and that I would have to access some online software repository for the LTSP 5 package? I don't understand why I can't download the LTSP 5 package and install them. Otherwise I would have to go back to Fedora 6 and LTSP 4 because that's the last full Fedora package there is. I don't even understand the genius behind the act K12linux was deliberately bowderlized with barely the minimum Fedora 10 stuff. Is there another Linux brand that offers BOTH the full package and LTSP 5? ubuntu? What's the download link?

MJI