[K12OSN] Web Site hangs

Barry Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Sat Mar 20 16:07:49 UTC 2010

Hello All,

This is more a less a follow up to my post of several days ago.
Wanting to know if some people here could try the following URL and see
if it hangs the TC(s), same as it does mine. This is a simple message
board site,,but it seems there is something related to a few message
board sites I use for obtaining info for troubleshooting/fixes for
various hardware problems of all types.
Seems strange that the sites that hangs the TC the worst is sites that
are mostly simple text? ,,,
The following URL makes my TC(s) scroll almost uncontrollably,and very
slow!...
You can click around to different posts here as well.

  http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74422

Thanks,
Barry