[K12OSN] New to K12 LTSP

Marlou Madrio Y Jasmin marlou_madrio_y_jasmin at moe.edu.sg
Thu May 20 01:10:39 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I'm new to K12 LTSP but I have been a Linux and Moodle Admin since may 2009

Glad to be part of this endeavor.

I am thinking ways and means we can maximize IT enabled learning for our
school.

On top of my agenda of course is to put up our own system here with Moodle
as our LMS

I have began to put up my own K12 LTSP server at home, first for prototyping
purposes and soon embark on a school wide project when everything is all in
place.

I also want to delve into Streaming Server Technologies using VLC

I want to come up with something similar to Justin TV but purely for
educational purposes

Teachers and Educators can produce their own Podcasts and I want to
broadcast it in our school thru Diskless Terminal Kiosks

Again, I'm glad to be part of this endeavor.

Marlou J. Madrio - ICT Executive
Clementi Town Secondary School