[K12OSN] An example of config file for fat client?

B Marl buffalosolja at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 13:08:28 UTC 2010

I have done everything as in the Fat Client configuration under the
Ubuntu LTSP, and it is still not using local devices?  I have went
through it a couple of times and don't see where I went wrong.  I know
its not booting off the original ltsp thin client because I moved the
directory and watched the tftpd load fat64 (my chroot name).  So I am
really confused honestly (no different than before) on what I need to
change.  I adjusted things as well in accordance to Nubae's Habari Fat
Client configuration and still doesn't see local devices; HDD, USB, CPU,
etc.