[K12OSN] An example of config file for fat client?

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 13:47:53 UTC 2010

Hi there,
   I'd suggest using either one approach or another. The fatclient
built within the LTSP builds is slightly more limited than the
fatclient plugin I created. Things such as local devs, printing, local
sound, etc, all work with my app  though there are many many reposrs
and perhaps exx[;idg reasons to use the upstream version.  It will
(hopefully) keep work spirit for us as a team, thououflygh one can
ever know