[K12OSN] An example of config file for fat client?

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 13:54:11 UTC 2010

Oopps... my message got split in the middle and doesn't quite make
sense. What I meant to say is that fatclient (the  nubae one) is kinda
obsolete, even though at the time (pre lynx) it all worked like a
charm.... ie,

kind regards.Dav-d

If you are having problems you can always go back to my script and
compare to upstream to see what has changed. I remember the main
cencer at the times secuurity and n