[K12OSN] speaking of DRBL...

Robert Arkiletian robark at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 04:01:03 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 5:32 PM, Rob Owens <rowens at ptd.net> wrote:
> I ran into some bugs trying to install it, and I can't get any response
> from their mailing list.  Is it still active?  My message has been
> awaiting moderator approval for several days now, and I haven't seen any
> other postings made in the meantime.
>
> Sorry for the off-topic post, but I know there are at least a couple
> DRBL users here.

Sorry for the off topic reply. I would have kept it off list but there
may be others in the same boat.

There is one showstopper bug that I reported. But It's a very easy fix.

In Fedora 13 one cannot use nomodeset kernel parameter for intel or
nvidia video chipsets.

remove the word 'nomodeset' from

/tftpboot/nbi_img/pxelinux.cfg/default

label drbl

 append initrd=initrd-pxe.img devfs=nomount drblthincli=off selinux=0 nomodeset

Delete nomodeset from the end of the that line.

--
Robert Arkiletian