[K12OSN] Good source that accepts POs?

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 03:07:17 UTC 2010

We use purchase orders with NewEgg.  Our business manager set it up.  You
have to go through their "Business" site - http://www.neweggbusiness.com/

>From their FAQ -
http://www.neweggbusiness.com/HelpInfo/FAQDetail.aspx?Module=25

Can I use a Purchase Order and defer payment?

If you want to place a purchase order and defer payment, you must first apply
for a Net Term Account<https://secure.neweggbusiness.com/NewMyAccount/BillingApplication.aspx>.
After you submit your Net Term application online, please allow 5-10
business days for processing. Please note: NeweggBusiness Accounting will
contact your company's authorized person for verification.

Please note that NeweggBusiness will review your credit limit usage every 3
months and reserve the right to modified or cancel the approved limits

Cheers,
Jeremy
--

Jeremy Fluhmann