Re: [K12OSN] An example of config file for fat client?

Hi there,
   I'd suggest using either one approach or another. The fatclient
built within the LTSP builds is slightly more limited than the
fatclient plugin I created. Things such as local devs, printing, local
sound, etc, all work with my app  though there are many many reposrs
and perhaps exx[;idg reasons to use the upstream version.  It will
(hopefully) keep work spirit for us as a team, thououflygh one can
ever know