[K12OSN] An example of config file for fat client?

B Marl buffalosolja at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 14:09:31 UTC 2010

Thanks guys I am just honestly so confused with projects and such that
when I get to it everything is like started from square one.  First I
did it as it said directly on Ubuntu site but when I plugged in a USB
device nothing happened and I couldn't mount it because the system
didn't see it.  I will start over again from scratch, should I start
from a standard Ubuntu install or am I ok by using the LTSP version
again?  Sorry just need this done pretty soon for our lab and testing,
(easier I thought to run LTSP than to have a ghost image for every pc).
Thanks again guys are there any other tutorials anyone knows about or
has this working themselves?