Re: [K12OSN] Life after LTSP

On 11/10/2010 6:34 PM, Steven Santos wrote:
K12LTSP was a success because it did everything we needed it to do, and it
did it with little fuss.

What if the future is not in a given tech, but in the concept or what Eric
did way back when?

Why couldn't we come up with a system where you use one DVD to setup and
install a complete working linux network for a school.  This should allow
for all network services commonly needed in a school setting, including:

Don't forget a phone/sip server...
http://www.sipfoundry.org/

--
Regards