Re: [K12OSN] Life after LTSP

I do have to agree with original poster here though. A systems become more advanced and the telepathy underlying layer starts to be well user, there is little left for LTSP to dp, other than be a centralised commmand centre which somehow manages temp/ph/etc calculations. Its still got anoterh god 10 years.... but I think we'll see thinkg thatt will blow away our minds like LTSP did back in the day....

I raise a toast to an old frind,

Cheers

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 12:16 AM, Robert Arkiletian <robark gmail com> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 12:27 PM, Robert Arkiletian <robark gmail com> wrote:
> screen video and flash, no problem. I even have had an entire class of
> students simultaneously install and run Ubuntu in a Virtualbox VM on
> top of  the diskless client OS.

I forgot that I actually took a video of the server load when doing
this. I think I had about 20 students in the class.
--
Robert Arkiletian