[K12OSN] k12linux on f14/centos6

Lars Schade lars.schade at berlin.de
Fri Nov 19 17:27:59 UTC 2010

Hi there,

I recently installed fedora14 with the intention to run k12linux just to
learn that there is an old defunct package in the distribution.

Since I need to make plans for a server I run for a small non-profit
nature park administration, I am curious to learn whether there are
plans to provide rpm's for f14 or preferentially even for centos6 (which
is based on f12/13 and to appear soon?) in the near future, say before
the end of the year?

I followed the discussion on the future of LTSP with interest but think
I stick to it for the time being. And I would really like to also stick
to redhat/fedora/centos.

Is there any insider knowledge out there on the future of LTSP on
f14/centos6?

Thanks, Lars