Re: [K12OSN] Good source that accepts POs?

Oh, and I don't work for either company.
-Peter Kolbe
Tech Coordinator
Bard High School Early College
525 E Houston St
New York, NY 10002

On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 2:50 PM, Peter k <peter beetlebolt com> wrote:
CDW does. You'll be assigned a sales rep who will take care of you. For thin clients, I enjoy working with Alex of disklessworkstations.com . Their prices are very competitive and their customer support is superb.
-peter