[K12OSN] Nice case for building a fat client

I just got one of these cases. A MicroATX motherboard fits into it
very snugly, but it's a very nice overall size:

http://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?name=CA-0526S15&title=Evercase-E0526-S15-150W-Mini-ITX-Case-Black

The power supply is above part of the motherboard, so you might want
to try your parts before buying a bunch, but if you want something
that's not much bigger than a typical thin client, I think this fits
the bill. Add an inexpensive mobo, a CPU, and RAM, and it's all less
than $200 for a pretty powerful machine.

I've been creating my fat-client image to try to get it running and
will report back once everything is installed and working.

Todd