Re: [K12OSN] Good source that accepts POs?

We use purchase orders with NewEgg.  Our business manager set it up.  You have to go through their "Business" site - http://www.neweggbusiness.com/

>From their FAQ - http://www.neweggbusiness.com/HelpInfo/FAQDetail.aspx?Module=25

Can I use a Purchase Order and defer payment?

If you want to place a purchase order and defer payment, you must first apply for a Net Term Account. After you submit your Net Term application online, please allow 5-10 business days for processing. Please note: NeweggBusiness Accounting will contact your company's authorized person for verification.

Please note that NeweggBusiness will review your credit limit usage every 3 months and reserve the right to modified or cancel the approved limits

Cheers,
Jeremy
--

Jeremy Fluhmann