[K12OSN] K12OSN Digest, Vol 80, Issue 15

Steven Santos Steven at SimplyCircus.com
Mon Oct 25 21:59:42 UTC 2010

>From reading the project page, it looks like what we did with
non-pxe/etherboot machines way back when (anyone remember the boot floppy?).

Might not be the worst idea in the world if you are supporting a small
number of wireless boxes...

---
Steven Santos
Director, Simply Circus, Inc.