[K12OSN] Local apps question

Lewis Holcroft lewis at pcc.com
Wed Oct 27 00:29:15 UTC 2010

Assuming you have set up dhcp as below and you still have issues. Depending on your switch and the amount of time you want to spend managing the the issue. You can bind the thin client MAC to the port on the switch. Then have the port only talk to that MAC. This can be done centrally with FreeRadius. While I found this can be done. It was a great deal of effort to get working.  In the end we posted our policy that states you do not unplug stuff and if you do you will be chastised in various ways.

Lewis