Re: [K12OSN] K12OSN Digest, Vol 80, Issue 5

 Best Buy shouldn't "be allowed".

I suspect it was not intentional.  Probably triggered by some sort of malware.

Peter

Terrell Prude' Jr. wrote:
Umm...list moderators, should this be allowed?

--TP

Paul Grant wrote:
Hello ,

      Paul Grant wants to reward you for being his friend! You are
eligible to receive a $1000 dollar Best Buy gift card.
  Just follow three simple steps and apply in just a minute. No
purchase necessary.
  To see more details and to register to our program, follow the link
below:

  http://www.bb-giftcards.com

  Thanks,

  BB Gift Cards