[K12OSN] Wireless - TC boot status

Hello All,

Been out of the loop for a while now,in regards to wireless boot
possibilities for TC's. I have seen as of late several low cost TC's
that can be gotten with onboard wireless modules.
I'm not smart enough,but wonder if anyone would be able to figure
something out in a script to add to the rc.d folder of the ltsp
root,that would simply initialize the onboard wifi of the TC, and try
and scan 'the area' for any available AP,and connect to it transparently
at boot time of the TC.
This would be one more nice uncluttering feature of the classroom to
pitch TC's,,,:).
With the miriad of ever changing wireless onboard chips and changing
specifications,I am sure this would be a very big challenge to make it
actually happen.
Ideas?

Take Care,
Barry Cisna