Re: [K12OSN] Wireless - TC boot status

On 10/25/10 8:41 AM, Jeff Siddall wrote:

The other issue I see with this is it can really only work in a single
environment.  If _any_ user intervention is required things fall apart.
  Examples of user intervention include free wifi variants that make the
user agree to conditions on a web site before connecting, any network
with wireless security enabled, and any non-broadcast SSID networks.  In
my experience that accounts for the bulk of public wireless!  For me yet
another requirement is VPN capabilities.

If I ever get NX working I will post my results with that over wireless.

Are you having trouble with NX in general or just trying to boot directly into a client? It's low bandwidth requirement does make it seem like the best approach for using many wifi clients at once.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com