[K12OSN] Flash and TC slowness

Josh Fryman josh.fryman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 14:04:14 UTC 2010

To change what you're looking at on Google, and get ride of some of
the Javascript material as well as logos, etc, you're pretty much out
of luck.  The best solution known at the moment is to use a series of
plug-ins for your browser.

See:  http://theoldgoogle.blogspot.com/

There used to be a simpler method, but Google discontinued it, so now
we're all stuck like this.  Even those of us not running on TCs want
the simpler, faster access without all the "effects" Google has been
rolling out.