[K12OSN] Testing Local Hardware with LTSP?

B Marl buffalosolja at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 18:53:07 UTC 2010

Thanks I will have to find it on my Ubuntu system at the moment I forgot
my co-worker deleted the Fedora LTSP because he thought that Fedora 10
was up to date enough.  I will have to rebuild it from scratch now ;( .
Thanks for your help.  I will look for this fix in Ubuntu as well would
be nice to have all of our LTSP able to run local items (program).