Re: [K12OSN] Flash and TC slowness

Jeff,

You are exactly right. I believe in this case it is
java,,somehow,embedded image. If I right click the spinning whatever it
is, I do not get the "about" and other flash preferences,flash thingy.
I also have noticed in the last few months that Google,,,,menus 'fade
in",,and since this time,,it does take the Google main page to load on
any given system noticebly longer.

Barry