Re: [K12OSN] *NEW* ltsp-5.2.4-1.rpms are HERE !!!!!!!!

A few observations from installing ltsp-5.2.4-5:

1. Note that ltspfs and ltspfsd are not available on download site. However, they are required by the ltsp-client and ltsp-server rpms. I installed them from
Fedora 13, using versions used are 5.13-1, and then installed the
the ltsp-client and ltsp-server rpms.

I followed the installation instructions at

https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/wiki/InstallGuide

2. Messages from ltsp-build-client:

/usr/sbin/setenforce: SELinux is disabled

(Note: I have NEVER been able to get ltsp to work when SELinux was running
on the server.)

Cleaning up chroot /opt/ltsp/i386
sed: warning: failed to get security context of /etc/inittab: No data availablesed: warning: failed to get security context of /etc/sysconfig/readonly-root: No data availablesed: warning: failed to get security context of /etc/rwtab: No data availablesed: warning: failed to get security context of /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit: No data availablesed: warning: failed to get security context of /etc/fstab: No data availablesed: warning: failed to get security context of /etc/init.d/halt: No data availablesed: warning: failed to get security context of /etc/init.d/halt: No data availablesed: warning: failed to get security context of /etc/init.d/halt: No data availableUpdating /var/lib/tftpboot directories for chroot: /opt/ltsp/i386
Removing /var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386/vmlinuz-2.6.34.6-47.fc13.i686
Removing /var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386/vmlinuz-2.6.34.6-54.fc13.i686
grep: /opt/ltsp/i386/proc/mounts: No such file or directory
info: LTSP client installation completed successfully

3. I continued the install procedure. After running yum update and exiting from the chroot, and running ltsp-update-kernels, I ran ltsp-update-image:

Could not create destination file: No such file or directory
ERROR during mksquashfs creation of /opt/ltsp/images/i386.img.  Aborting...

/opt/ltsp/images did not exist. I created the directory, and then
the command worked.

At this point I could successfully boot the thin client, and get
the blue k12Linux login screen.

However, I am still having the problem, mentioned in my previous post,
that for any user who tries to login, I see the message:

Verifying password, please wait.

The screen goes black for a moment and flashes a
message (too fast to be readable), and then
returns to the blue login screen again.
This happens with all user accounts, so nobody can
login.

I was having this problem when I installed ltsp-5.13-1 from Fedora
13, so I don't know whether this is a problem with LTSP per se,
or something else that isn't configured properly on my server.

I tried suggestions posted by Sergio Chaves (re-running ltsp-update-sshkeys
and ltsp-update-image), and those posted by Barry Cisna (eg. creating
a fresh user account) but none of these things has made it possible
to login.

Further ideas would be welcome.