Re: [K12OSN] *NEW* ltsp-5.2.4-1.rpms are HERE !!!!!!!!

> At this point I could successfully boot the thin client, and get
> the blue k12Linux login screen.
>
> However, I am still having the problem, mentioned in my previous post,
> that for any user who tries to login, I see the message:
>

> Verifying password, please wait.
>
> The screen goes black for a moment and flashes a
> message (too fast to be readable), and then
> returns to the blue login screen again.
> This happens with all user accounts, so nobody can
> login.
>
> I was having this problem when I installed ltsp-5.13-1 from Fedora
> 13, so I don't know whether this is a problem with LTSP per se,
> or something else that isn't configured properly on my server.

Have you seen this:
http://personal.rwcinc.net/archives/2010/02/16/nobody-knows-the-trouble-i%e2%80%99ve-seen-part-trois/
Log in as root at the Server. Specifically perform the following:
Now goto System -> Administration -> Login Window
Now click on “Remote”
On the drop down menu of styles select “Same as Local.

This stumped me for over a day when doing an emergency server replacement.

Patrick