Re: [K12OSN] Problems after LTSP update: No local USB, LocalApps can no longer save to profile

NFS is running.  I do not see any problems with NFS.  Everything was working fine before the most recent update....

Any other ideas.  I still have no USB support (for thumb drives) and I have had to stop using local apps momentarily while I figure out what is wrong with the system.

~Cheers,

Mathieu Pelletier
Biblical Studies Department
Theological College of Zimbabwe

Tel:
+263 9 287032/3  Ext: 214

mpelletier tcz co zw
www.tczonline.com

Chat Google Talk: mkpelletier Skype: mathieu.pelletier