[K12OSN] Problems after LTSP update: No local USB, LocalApps can no longer save to profile

Mathieu Pelletier mpelletier at tcz.co.zw
Fri Sep 17 08:08:27 UTC 2010

   NFS is running.  I do not see any problems with NFS.  Everything was
working fine before the most recent update....

Any other ideas.  I still have no USB support (for thumb drives) and I
have had to stop using local apps momentarily while I figure out what is
wrong with the system.

~Cheers,

Mathieu Pelletier
Biblical Studies Department
Theological College of Zimbabwe

Tel: +263 9 287032/3 Ext: 214
mpelletier at tcz.co.zw <mailto:mpelletier at tcz.co.zw>
www.tczonline.com <http://www.tczonline.com>
Chat Google Talk: mkpelletier Skype: mathieu.pelletier