[K12OSN] Please I Need Your Help

Glynn Reynolds glynn.reynolds at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 11:14:24 UTC 2010

Hi,

Apologies for having to reach out to you like this, I really don’t mean to
inconvenience you.
I made a quick trip two days ago, to London, United Kingdom and had my bag
stolen from me with my phone, passport, credit cards and my return ticket. I
know this may sound odd, but it happened very fast. The embassy is willing
to help by letting me fly without passport, but I have to pay for a return
ticket and settle hotel bills, unfortunately for me, I can't have access to
funds without my credit card. I've made contact with my bank via email, but
they need more time to get me another card which i cannot wait to get. I was
thinking of asking you to lend me some quick funds that I can give back as
soon as I return. I really need to be on the next available flight. I'm
going to need the sum of £1,250 GBP, that's about $2,000 USD. I can forward
you details on how you can get the funds to me.

Hotel's desk phone: 011447901139407.

I'm counting on you...

Thanks.

--