[K12OSN] Please I Need Your Help

Hi,

Apologies for having to reach out to you like this, I really don’t mean to inconvenience you.
I made a quick trip two days ago, to London, United Kingdom and had my bag stolen from me with my phone, passport, credit cards and my return ticket. I know this may sound odd, but it happened very fast. The embassy is willing to help by letting me fly without passport, but I have to pay for a return ticket and settle hotel bills, unfortunately for me, I can't have access to funds without my credit card. I've made contact with my bank via email, but they need more time to get me another card which i cannot wait to get. I was thinking of asking you to lend me some quick funds that I can give back as soon as I return. I really need to be on the next available flight. I'm going to need the sum of £1,250 GBP, that's about $2,000 USD. I can forward you details on how you can get the funds to me.

Hotel's desk phone: 011447901139407.

I'm counting on you...

Thanks.

--