[K12OSN] Testing Local Hardware with LTSP?

I am able to get the LTSP working now (Fedora 10 :( ) but is there
anyway to test local hardware on a client.  I am using something called
Passmark Burnin Test to test our hardware periodically for failures and
such.  But I realize that when I boot it from LTSP it only test server
settings and gives server component information.  Can this not be done
in LTSP?  I like using LTSP because of the control I have over my client
machines should I look more to a PXE type installation?  Thanks for your
time.
--
B Marl <buffalosolja gmail com>