Re: [K12OSN] 389 directory server

Personally, I like to put the directory server and /Home NFS/smb file shares on their own server, a computer with good HD I/O (say raid 10?). Then you can scale your clients with multiple LTSP servers. It also allows you to upgrade your LTSP servers without affecting your directory and user folders.