[K12OSN] Recommended Gigabit Network card?

Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well.

We've just received a bunch of computers at our Church and school and
I'm looking for some recommendations for straightforward, inexpensive
gigabit NIC that work flawlessly with LTSP.  These machines have no
hard drives so I'm looking for something that would automagically
network boot.  What would you recommend and where would you purchase
it from? I'm based in Toronto, Canada.

Thanks!
Joseph