[K12OSN] New Building's LTSP Server

Joseph Bishay joseph.bishay at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 16:32:24 UTC 2011

Hello,

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 9:47 AM, Steven Santos <Steven at simplycircus.com> wrote:
> Also, think about using your current server again, be it for an app
> server, or as a dedicated LTSP server for admin.

Our existing server and network will still be utilized as we're not
migrating but expanding.  I actually will need to sync the two
server's /home but that was addressed in another post a couple weeks
back and I think it will be easy to do.

If I was to make a specific server for admin would that not limit
where they can log in from? IE: these terminals are on the "Students"
LTSP server while these are on the "admin" server and thus potentially
cause confusion?

Joseph