Re: [K12OSN] New Building's LTSP Server

If you chose Fedora, please note that by using any software RAID for the /boot partition, you won't be able, later, to upgrade the system using the handy "preupgrade" command. By repetitive use of "preupgrade" we are now able to run a K12 over a F14 with no glitches. "preupgrade" requires either a hardware RAID for /boot or a single drive partition, but won't work on a RAID boot partition. We chose to partition the disk so that /boot appears on a single drive and everything else is mirrored on RAID1.

    Best
    Gianugo Altieri