Re: [K12OSN] New Building's LTSP Server

if you can afford it I recommend server grade hardware (not desktop
hardware). I personally have had good luck with affordable whitebox
Supermicro stuff. The built in server grade intel nics are far better
than desktop nics. Also use server grade sata drives like the  WD RE4.
The ram is also ecc reg. You can buy a pretty nice dual socket system
for 3-4K.
--
Robert Arkiletian