[K12OSN] Need advice on recovering from failed boot disk

Carl Keil carl at snarlnet.com
Mon Aug 15 22:40:54 UTC 2011

Les Mikesell wrote:
> (which you deserve for not doing timely 'yum updates'

Y'know, I'd agree with you if I hadn't been doing regular yum updates.
I was a little surprised to see that 5.6 was the latest stable when I
started looking around for what to download.  It's actually been hard to
find a mirror with 5.3 on it.  A bunch of the mirrors have an empty
directory there.

Well, thanks for all the advice.  I guess I know what I'm doing today.
Wish me luck.

ck