[K12OSN] Troubleshooting fuse?

Roland Roberts roland at astrofoto.org
Tue Aug 23 17:21:20 UTC 2011

On 08/23/2011 01:14 PM, Jim Kinney wrote:

> I have not read the docs being used so I can only comment generically:
> using Ubuntu cookbook-style instructions is likely to not work on a
> RedHat based system. SL-6 is a RedHat based system.

Unfortunately, there do not appear to be any RH based cookbooks nor
anything I can find resembling debugging instructions.

What I do know is that when I look at syslog on the client, the device
IS being detected. And I know that, as the Ubuntu instructions note,
that the device does then show up in /var/run/ltspfs_fstab. What I don't
know is what goes wrong after that nor where else to work, especially if
their next step of trying ltspfsmounter is wrong :-(

roland

--
		       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland at rlenter.com                            6818 Madeline Court