[K12OSN] Troubleshooting fuse?

Roland Roberts roland at astrofoto.org
Tue Aug 23 21:34:02 UTC 2011

On 08/23/2011 05:23 PM, Jim Kinney wrote:

> PAE is not needed for 32 bit with under 4GB memory or any 64 bit
> system. RedHat defaulted to only PAE kernels to save confusion as
> using it did nothing if it was not needed.

As it happens, the client I'm on right now has 8GB of memory, which was
the cause for the question. This particular client is more of a
convenience as it lets me boot into Linux w/o an install; dual boot on
the cheap. Most of my other clients will not be so richly endowed.

roland

--
		       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland at rlenter.com                            6818 Madeline Court