[K12OSN] configuration questions

Warren Togami Jr. warren at togami.com
Wed Aug 24 19:26:51 UTC 2011

I am not familiar with 2fs specifically, but if I understand Sun Ray,
the X server doesn't run on the clients themselves.  The clients have a
proprietary Sunray remote desktop protocol to a Sun server where the X
servers run.  In the past I've used a Sparc Solaris server solely as the
Sunray X servers, to XDMCP into a Linux LTSP terminal server.  It mostly
worked, without sound and remote USB.  Had some difficulties with fonts.

Warren