[K12OSN] configuration questions

xbc bojali bojali at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 05:08:20 UTC 2011

Ok I am a new  to this so I thought it would be a good idea to get some feed
back. I am starting  the conversion for my kids to k12lltsp.  I have 3 Sun Ray
2FS Virtual Display Clients that I want to use for the thin clients, I have just
bought a HP Quad core to build as the host/server for them.  What is the Easiest
way to build these? I started with Scientific Linux i86_64 but was not able to
get the  ltsp-server-tweaks, to work. And then read from Rolands posts that i
might need to use the 32bit not the 64?

any help would be appreciated. I just started this yesterday!

jim