[K12OSN] when running ltsp-server-tweaks

Matthew Carter redbranchwarrior at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 01:48:16 UTC 2011

Hi. I'm running freshly installed CENT-OS 6.0 on a Dell PE 2850
following directions  from the install guide. I get to the point of
running ltsp-server-tweaks, and I receive this error:

"Failed to access configuration source(s): Failed to contact
configuration server; some possible causes are that you need to enable
TCP/IP networking for ORBit, or you have stale NFS locks due to a system
crash."

I have restarted the installation, reloaded the OS from scratch. Has
anyone seen this?

V/r,

Matthew