implementation.
Here is what my insane idea is:

1) wifi firmware that on boot searches for any open AP then
transparently connects to 'strongest signal' AP.
1a) at this point the wifi interface has obtained a valid ip for the
lan.
2) once connected to an ip address the pxe boot standard kicks in.
3) k12ltsp boots as though it is wired

#4) The above could be a boot sequence option for example in the bios
setup.Possibly labeled ' wifi/pxe' boot,,,:)

I know everyone will say wireless TC's will be a slug,but it does seem
that this scenario should be possible,for someone that is familiar with
hacking bios/firmware images. This is of course AFTER spending countless
hours and all nighters making it actually happen.
Flame suit on...

Thanks,
Barry