[K12OSN] dropbox

Hello All,

I usually don't post something like this.
I am sure as far behind times as I am, most everyone has seen or are
using this by now.
It is for sure , not K12LTSP specific, but I am sure someone here can
use a software like this.
Works very simple and transparently on any OS including most any mobile
device as well.
Syncs stuff between PC, laptop,mobile device.
Free up to 2 GB of storage ,over that amount there is a cost!

  www.dropbox.com

Hope this may help someone.

Take Care,
Barry