Re: [K12OSN] Teamviewer via TC specs

SOLVED

Hello All

Just wanted to let anyone that read my previous post, I was without a
doubt barking up the wrong tree.
I haven't been using Teamviewer very long. It appears that , what I
thought was a very sluggish TC that I use for troubleshooting, Winders
machines via Teamviewer was in fact one of two other problems on the
remote end. It seems that the Windows machines I was connecting to had
viruses and /or had very low bandwidth/upload speed.
I have connected to a couple of Linux machines the last couple days via
wan and it is almost as though you are sitting at the console after
connecting to these machines.

FWIW. I am using the binary tarball of Teamviewer on my Centos 5 server
as the teamviewer.rpm will not install as the glibs on Centos 5 are of
course getting very antiquated at this point.
I also have run the Windows version of Teamviewer via wine and does work
but it does get random disconnects quite often.

Take Care,
Barry