Re: [K12OSN] iptables gurus

Barry,

with upload bandwidth that low, you are at the bottom end of viop/sip telephony capability. Other than having a setting that detects a phone call and blocks ftp, I don't see a way to do this with iptables.

Check out the advanced router how-to http://lartc.org/lartc.html and check on the ftp server and see if there is bandwidth limits you can set there.