[K12OSN] How to update K12LTSP-5.0.0EL-32bit chroot

Stephen Kerr skerr at rx30.com
Tue Feb 8 15:39:32 UTC 2011

Hi Terrell, thanks for responding.

Specifically the libc package in the chroot is 2.3.2 while libc in the
host centos install is on 2.5 . My main reason for moving off of 4.2 was
to update libc.

 I have started looking into copying the ltsp-build-client script and
components under /usr/share/ltsp over and running it on the centos box
but am running into issues there as well.  maybe my google-fu is not up
to snuff, but I havent been able to find any way to update the chroot.