[K12OSN] How to update K12LTSP-5.0.0EL-32bit chroot

Terrell Prude' Jr. microman at cmosnetworks.com
Wed Feb 9 00:13:34 UTC 2011

The way I always did it when I needed a specific set of binaries for the
clients was to copy the entire /opt/ltsp/i386 subdirectory (or
/opt/ltsp/ppc, or /opt/ltsp/sparc, as appropriate for my architecture)
to my K12LTSP server.  Beforehand, I would typically rename the existing
/opt/ltsp/i386 subdir. to, say, /opt/ltsp/i386.orig.  These binaries
should have *zero* affect on the server itself, since they run only on
the client.

Give that a shot and let us know.

--TP