[K12OSN] How to update K12LTSP-5.0.0EL-32bit chroot

Stephen Kerr skerr at rx30.com
Thu Feb 10 18:23:00 UTC 2011

Thanks for the Links Dan, I'll check them out.

But Im happy to report Frankenbox works.

K12LTSP5.0.0EL install, modded with fed10 libraries, keeping the cent
udev and esd libs lib/modules, X and bash scripts. vmlinuz kernel from
centos. dont recall which dhcpd.conf I started with, but modded to
communicate on 1067.
then copied to my kickstart based on centos 5.4.  Then installed
sane-backend1.0.21 on the host, copied output of rpm -ql
sane-backend-1.0.21 into  chroot  and at last, new scanner working
utilizing libc-2.8 in place of the original 2.3.2